Jelly Belly Self-Guided Factory Tours
For a small entrance fee, you can join us for a self guided tour! Reservations are not required.
Factory tours are offered daily. Featuring:
- HD/4K quality videos to give you an up-close-and-personal look at our candy manufacturing
- Interactive exhibits
- A self-guided walk along the elevated, ¼ mile long tour lane to give you a bird’s-eye view of the entire operation.
See How it's Made!
- 1 Jelly Belly Lane, Fairfield, CA
- we are located halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento off I-80 and Highway 12.
- Get directions
What to do while you're here
- Self-guided tours allow you to explore the ¼ mile journey above the factory at your own pace, enjoying the all-new look at our candy making.
- Interactive exhibits and games along the tour lane
- Included in your factory tour ticket you have access to the Jelly Belly Museum and the Jelly Belly Express Train Ride
- Browse the Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Art Gallery
- Shop the Jelly Belly Candy Store
- Dine at the Jelly Belly Café
- Shop the Jelly Belly Chocolate Shoppe and Fudge Counter
- Sample your way through the Chocolate & Wine Experience
- All ages are welcome to take our factory tour, and enjoy our museum experience and train ride! Prices are $7.00 for adults and $3.00 for children. Ages 2 & under are free. Active military receive 20% off their ticket price by showing military ID.
- All areas of the Visitor Center and public factory tour are fully ADA accessible. (Strollers and wheelchairs are not provided.)
- Our Retail Store, Café, and Chocolate Shoppe confections and foods contain certain allergy triggers. Please check out our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) to learn more about allergens and to submit a question.
Buses and RVs:
- Bus and RV parking is available during business hours. Overnight parking is prohibited.
- Videos along the tour lane have been updated to include subtitles to accommodate our guests who are hearing impaired.
- No advanced ticket sales available.
- We are closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- We operate on reduced hours on the 1st Saturday in December, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- The Jelly Belly Factory has limited-to-no candy production for a three-week period, typically occurring in the month of April. During this time, the Visitor Center will observe regular business hours and conduct tours in a non-producing factory similar to weekend tours.
- Hours and production schedules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to our Event Calendar for these notifications or call ahead for modified hours.
- Parking is free! Bus and RV parking is also available during business hours. Overnight parking is prohibited.
- Service animals are allowed on the public tour lane.
- A dog walk area for traveling pets is located just off the parking lot on the north side of the facility.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in vehicles, especially on hot days.
- You may take photos in the Visitor Center and during your factory tour. Please note that flash photography is not allowed inside the factory.
- Jelly Belly operates smoke-free campuses. Smoking and vaping is not permitted on the premises, including parking lots, sidewalks and other common areas.
- Our wait times may vary depending on the time of year. Currently our wait times are 0 to 30 minutes..
Weekends and holidays:
- While we strive to keep all manufacturing areas operating at full capacity Monday through Friday, there may be times some or all areas of the factory will not be operating or operating at full production.
- Although our candy makers are at home with their families on the weekends, we still conduct factory tours! Our updated HD/4K tour videos throughout the tour lane show a close-up view of all the activities that happen inside the factory.
- Production schedules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to our Event Calendar for these notifications.
- Our working factory operates Monday – Friday. If you want to see the full factory in action, we recommend joining us for a tour during the week. If you can’t make it during the week though, don’t worry! Our weekend tours still get to see all the action on the floor thanks to HD/4K video throughout the tour lane to give you a closer look at what happens down on the factory floor.
- The Jelly Belly Factory has limited to no candy production for a three-week period, typically occurring in the month of April. During this time, the Visitor Center will observe regular business hours and conduct tours in a non-producing factory similar to weekend tours. Production schedules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to our Event Calendar for these notifications.
For additional tour information, call 1-800-9-JELLYBEAN (1-800-953-5592).